miércoles, 8 de enero de 2014

Exhausted / Exhausto

I feel so tired sometimes.
Tired of trying, tired of having to please others, tired to find myself surrounded by people who don't care about me, tired of hearing that I shouldn't complain, tired of people telling me how I should feel, tired of people making assumptions about me, tired of being judge, tired of hearing that 'I can't do x because I'm young/a woman/petite/Argentinian/ugly/whatever', tired of struggling to get nothing, tired of mourn at night, tired of letting everybody cry on shoulder and then don't hear the slightest word of encouragement when I need it, tired of dreaming, tired of being abused, humiliated, mocked and questioned, I'm tired of feeling that my life is worthless ...
Sometimes I feel like I can't anymore...



Me siento tan cansada a veces.
Cansada de intentar, cansada de tener que complacer a los otros, cansada de encontrarme rodeada de gente a la que no le importo, cansada de escuchar que no debería quejarme, cansada de la gente que me dice cómo debo sentirme, cansada de las suposiciones acerca de mi persona, cansada de ser juzgada, cansada de los 'no podes hacer x porque sos joven/mujer/bajita/argentina/fea/lo que sea', cansada de esforzarme al pedo, cansada de llorar por la noche, cansada de dejar que todos lloren sobre mi hombro y luego no escuchar la más mínima palabra de aliento cuando lo necesito, cansada de soñar, cansada de ser maltratada, humillada, burlada y cuestionada, estoy cansada de sentir que mi vida no vale nada...
A veces siento que no puedo más.

1 comentario: