lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

What is right and what is wrong?

A couple of times you told me about your fear of being replaced and I... told you the truth, that I wouldn't replace you and that I'd be terribly sad if you left. Sometimes I wonder if you believed me or even if you cared.

I constantly try to avoid doing some things that might make you feel left out. Have you ever notice that? And all the same, you are doing things that hurt me, a little to be honest, but it still hurts even if I know that you don't want to hurt me. I simply wish you had the same considerations that I have with you.

...Maybe it is my fault, because I never told you that I fear the same as you.

Perhaps I should tell you but that doesn't guarantee me that you will act in the same way I do. I don't want to ask you directly because I feel that feels... unfair. I shouldn't ask for equality because, being honest, what I do is by my own choice, you never asked me any of that.

I just want you to realize... that you are truly important to me. And if I am of any importance to you, I'd like you to show it with your actions. But sometimes I find it impossible to tell if what I want is right or if it's wrong, so I'd rather not to say anything to you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario