miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

Inconstante. / Erratic.

Sometimes I don't realize how fickle I can be, and how sensitive and moody I can be. But when I noticed it,  I already walked into this whirlwind of emotions and it's too late.
I want completely shut and seclude myself from everything. But then something happens and get excite, I start to think that maybe it's worth to open up a little. For a while I think I'm happy but then I get destroyed, I scupper and I suffer...
I want to isolate all over again, the cycle just starts anew.
And I'd give anything to disappear.




A veces no me doy cuenta lo voluble que puedo ser, de lo sensible y malhumorada que puedo ser. Pero cuando lo noto, ya entré en ese torbellino de emociones y ya es tarde.
Quiero cerrarme y recluirme por completo. Pero entonces algo pasa y me ilusiono, empiezo a pensar que quizás sería bueno abrirme un poco. Por un rato creo que soy feliz pero después me destruyen, me hundo y sufro...
El ciclo se repite, me quiero aislar de todo
Y daría lo que fuera por desaparecer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario